Episode 7 – Action camera video shooting tips for beginner
In this week’s episode, I discuss various video shooting tips for better action camera videos or just better videos in general.
- Know your camera – learn how to use your gear properly
- Remember spare batteries and memory cards
- Composition – rule of thirds, leading lines
- Camera angles – wide angle shots, vertical position
- Hold the camera horizontal… or not!
- Smooth and steady
- Different views – wide, close-up, extreme close-up
- Lighting – indoors, outdoors, light sources
- Include yourself in the video
Tip of the week: In camera transitions
In Camera Transitions: A Masterclass on YouTube
Also, listen to our episode 5 about vlogging with an action camera.